PURPOSE: The Commercial Account Manager provides communication and processing between the Nicoud Insurance client, the companies we represent and Nicoud Insurance Agency Principal, Management, Producers and Marketing, as well as educating new and existing clients.
- Receives all customer communication and responds promptly.
- Communicates all changes to the carriers and underwriters and checks and inputs all changes into Nicoud's computer database.
- Invoices each customer on time; ensuring no lapse in coverage occurs.
- Prepares cancellations as needed.
- Inputs and updates client screens continually, ensuring accuracy of information.
- Oversees the processing of all new and renewal policies.
- Receives payment from clients, checks against the policy and inputs into our system.
- Creates and prints various professional letters, documents and spreadsheets.
- Communicates appropriate client changes and issues to the Producer.
- Scans and/or prepares all client policies and documents.
- Communicates necessary requests to the Commercial Lines support staff.
- Is familiar with the claims process in order to provide back up to the claims department as needed.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Occasional out-of-town trips may be required to attend special events and training sessions.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Must obtain Illinois Insurance License and maintain all continuing education requirements.
- Must have an understanding of general business, office terminology, and basic computer skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to compose routine correspondence and reports.
Resumes should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org