PURPOSE: The Producer represents Nicoud Insurance in the public through the education and successful acquisition of new Commercial Insurance business clients and the ongoing relationship with those clients.
- Conducts research on prospects, obtaining information about insurance needs.
- Presents Nicoud Insurance with recommendations.
- Reviews each client’s coverages to determine additional opportunities.
- Maintains a working list of viable business prospects
- Maintains awareness of local market, business conditions, and trends.
- Creates and prints various professional letters, documents and presentations.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Frequent trips to client locations.
- Occasional out-of-town trips may be required to attend special events and training sessions.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Must obtain Illinois Insurance License and maintain all continuing education requirements.
- Must have an understanding of general business, office terminology, and basic computer skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to compose routine correspondence and presentations.
- Must provide own vehicle and participate in an annual MVR on that vehicle. Must maintain at least 100/300/100 limits of liability.
*Must maintain a valid state driver’s license.
Resumes should be submitted to email@example.com